Christmas is a time of celebration here at the Sheepfold! This year we are doing gift registries to provide more opportunities for you to give. Click the links below to view our registries:
Here are a few gift suggestions for our moms and children ages: infant, toddler, school age (5-12) and teen girls
- Clothing and accessories for women (all sizes including plus sizes)
- Beauty and hairstyling products and accessories
- Shoes for women (all sizes)
- Clothing for girls and boys (all sizes)
- Clothing and accessories for infants and toddlers
- Shoes for children (all sizes)
- Clothing for teen girls (all sizes)
- Popular children's toys (all ages)
- Outdoor toys: Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards (and protective gear)
- Electronics: Educational toys, gaming consoles for the shelters, Nintendo Switch Console and Games rated E
- Gift Cards: Kohl's, Walmart, Grocery Store, Costco, Gas, or Amazon
- Tickets/Activities: Amusement Parks, Sports Events, Movie Tickets
- Shelter Specific Gifts: DVDs (G or PG), Children's Books, Bibles, Devotional Books
- Household Items: Linens, Bedding (twin size), Home Décor, Kitchen Essentials, Highchairs, Umbrella Strollers
More specific items are listed on our Gift Registry.
- We request NEW items because these are gifts.
- Please bring gifts UNWRAPPED. Gift bags OK. We need to see each gift, therefore, we will need to unwrap any wrapped gifts.
- We will receive gifts starting Wednesday, November 29th, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Gifts are also welcome earlier.)
- All gifts will be received at The Sheepfold office. Call 714-237-1444 or email email@example.com for directions.
- Gift drop-off DEADLINE: Friday, December 8th (so we have time to sort, wrap and distribute before Christmas).
- Wrapping supplies, boxes and ribbon are appreciated.
As part of our stewardship accounting we are required to record every new item donated to The Sheepfold. It would be a great help if those who bring gifts would kindly include a list of the items costs, or copy of your register receipt.
Groups or Companies
If you, your church group, or company would like to adopt a family, please call our office for more information 714-237-1444, or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you desire to give larger items other than listed above, you may call the office at 714-237-1444 for suggestions.